Chief whip Michael Gove accidentally played Beyonce song during Cabinet meeting
- The incident, which took place last week, led to the chief whip being told off by David Cameron after he fumbled "for quite a while" to get the noise to stop,
Iraq War report: Publication 'far better' for me says Blair
- Tony Blair has rejected suggestions he is behind the delay to the Iraq Inquiry report, saying it would be "far better" for him if it was published.
70% per cent risk of snow tonight, according to the Met office forecast
- THE Met Office has predicted there will be a 70 per cent risk of sleet or snow tonight, with a risk of sticking across parts of the region tomorrow morning.
SNP to host UK’s ‘largest ever’ LGBT conference
- The Scottish National Party (SNP) is set to host what it calls the UK’s “largest ever” LGBT conference hosted by a political party. The one-day event will be held at the Caledonian University ...
Embarrassment at discussing suicide is endangering lives, Nick Clegg says
- Deputy Prime Minister calls on Britons to break the 'silence' surrounding mental health as he urges NHS to adopt a 'zero suicide' policy
Mary Curnock Cook
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.